Several people have honored me with awards in the last few months and I’ve done a very poor job of keeping track of who gave what. As I noted a long time ago, I don’t do the whole award thing with the endless lists, etc. but I do always feel grateful and I want to shine a light on those who have honored me and urge you to take a look at their websites. A big thanks to Ivan Prefontaine at Teacher as Transformer (sorry don’t remember award and can’t find it), Eunice at Living and Lovin for Blog of the Year, and Your Inner Feathers by Ruby for a Shine On award which was so pretty I thought I’d put it in:
Thanks so much all of you. If I’ve forgotten anyone, please put it in a comment with a link and you’ll be added.
I’m blown away that these awards keep coming. I’ve just been awarded the Beautiful Blogger award by Yamyah at Into the Heart (you should check her out) Thanks so much Yamyah.
Here is the skinny on what you need to do if you accept the Beautiful Blogger award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Share the love by passing the award along to six other bloggers you adore.
- Keep writing, inspiring, loving and living in joy and beauty!
This is the first one I’ve seen where the rules for it vary all over the place if you research it but I’m sticking with the rules with which I was presented!
I’ve also been presented the Kreativ Blogger award by Whispers of the Heart. Thank you — I’m really honored. This one requires that you thank the one who gave it to you and link back to that blog, share 7 things about yourself and pass the award on to 5-10 other bloggers. I’ve already listed quite a few bloggers on other awards and I don’t have enough other bloggers to give sixteen more so I’m going to stay with five for this one and the lists are below.
As far as seven things about me, when I started making a list and went back to look at the Versatile blogger post I realized I was making the same list:
- I took music lessons for many years
- I don’t read anything serious any more – three degrees wore me out on serious
- I’m a major francophile – since I was 10; think it must have been a past life…
- Though it’s hard to make room for more than France, I fell in love with Italy some years ago
- I’m a really mean, cranky driver; I might be the only person who knows how to drive :>)
- Writing fiction was like breathing for me as a child.
My nominations for the Beautiful Blogger award (nominated=winner):
My nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award: