I’ve missed posting for Thankful Thursday quite a few times now. Been back on the yanking muscles, no sleep schedule* and, besides being kind of out of it about schedules in general, I’ve been feeling a little “grrr” about it all. Tends to make me a little blind to the many things for which I might feel gratitude every day.
Finally managed to remember on a Thursday — barely, but hey, that counts!
- Yesterday it was warm enough to open windows for hours. I love having fresh air blowing through.
- Found a new dish to love yesterday at one of my favorite restaurants. Parmesan Tilapia. Uh oh. Gonna be even tougher to decide what to order every time. That’s a problem for which I’m very grateful
- While my smoothies are always pretty tasty, some just come out with an extra somethin’, somethin’–my usual thought is “I want to make that into a dessert” — healthy and YUMMY. The last two I’ve made have been in that extra good category.
- Grateful I can buy all the stuff to make those healthy smoothies. And that I have a house in which to drink them.
And now I’m thankful I stopped to be thankful because I feel better.
Check out Thankful Thursday to see more of these posts.
* You can click on the “Healing Journey” tab above for info on the health stuff