- Write an affirmation about the project or policy you think would promote peace in the world.
- Every day for five days say the lovingkindness chant* or meditate for 30 minutes
- After you meditate, repeat your affirmation three times
- On the sixth day, say the chant or meditate for 30 minutes, then do this meditation: see yourself walking through a forest. Note the scents and sights. As you stroll see the entrance to a cave tunnel. Walk through the tunnel and find yourself in a garden with a gazebo. Enter the gazebo and see some comfortable chairs and an elevator. As you sit, the elevator doors open and a group of guides/counselors enter the gazebo and sit in the other chairs. Ask them what the best plan would be to carry out the program or policy to create peace.
- Open your eyes and take notes on the plan. If you also created plans the first two weeks, compare them
Don’t forget to add this link: https://bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com/2015/03/02/j2p-monday-new-challenge-is-peace-out-there/ (so I get a pingback and others can see it in the comments list) and tag it with J2PChallenge and Journey2Peace. If anyone who doesn’t have a blog would like to write a post for the challenge, get in touch and I’ll put it up as a guest post.