- CPS open for comment; see CPS page for info; pray, chant, etc. minimum 10 min. Facebook page
- Monday, September 30, for the last day of her 21 day meditation series, Deva Premal is inviting the world to participate in the Gayatri Mantra at 7 a.m. and/or 7 p.m. (or help the wave keep going by doing it when you can that day). Go to this page to register and get access to the chant. “It is said that this sacred prayer spirals through the entire universe from the heart of the chanter, appealing for peace and divine wisdom for all.” See this site for more info.
For my ceremony I used others’ chants for the first segment but wrote my own spells for the two main pieces. I did a lot of hunting but couldn’t find any spells that came close to accomplishing what I wanted and I felt like I wanted it to be mine anyway. Most of it is self-explanatory (full ceremony script here).
The first one I wrote to call in my guides and ancestors. Since Robyn’s vision of my ancestor was that she gathered powerful magic to shut down “the sight” for our line, I figured I needed powerful magic to break her spell. Since I’m something below a novice at wicca I felt I wanted assistance in bringing enough magic to the ceremony to counteract hers.
In the second chant I felt my two big challenges were to create wording specific enough to create the desired outcome and to write it so that other people in my line could be freed if they wanted to be but not to impact anyone who didn’t desire it and so that the ancestor could stay stuck as she apparently wants to.
When I called in my ancestors I felt the energy in the circle grow powerful and when I chanted to break the spell, I felt a big energy fly up from me. Otherwise, as I mentioned at the time, no dramatic impact. It just felt like I did what I set out to do and it felt GREAT! I highly recommend creating your own ceremony for important issues.
- Ceremony Breakdown: The Chants (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- Breaking the Ancestor’s Spell (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- Cranio-Sacral, Completion, and Challenge (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- The Witch is Back (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- Ceremony Breakdown: Protection (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)