As always I enjoyed chanting lovingkindness for the earth this evening. I can feel my heart fill with energy and then soften my whole being. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a regular meditation practice — it had become more like sparsely sporadic. From the first week, the chant reminded me of the sweetness of that space.
Rather than chanting more often for some reason it drew me back to yoga nidra practice. Ever since Collective Prayer Sundays began I’ve been back to practicing yoga nidra 3-5 times a week. My whole being is feeling the impact of this return to holding space for stillness. I hope that those of you who are praying and chanting along with me are finding your lives enriched by it too.
- Praying for me or thee (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- Collective Prayer Sunday Challenge and News (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- Chanting Mindfully for Peace (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- Collective Prayer Sundays Challenge and Reminder (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- First Prayer Sunday: Let’s Make Peace! (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)