Every time I receive another award nomination I feel thrilled, so I’m excited to announce that I’ve been awarded some more.
First, I’ve gotten another nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award. For this I have to say a big thanks to MetaphyzGirl at Angela’s Space. Please be sure to check her blog out. I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger before and I’m starting to have trouble coming up with nominations so I’m going the lazy route and linking you to the first post in which I accepted the Versatile Blogger award. Please check out the blogs I listed there as they’re still among my faves.
Next, I’ve been nominated for my second Sunshine Award which I accept with great thanks and appreciation to Genie at Geniespeaks. Her blog is inspiring so be sure to take a look. My last Sunshine Award was accepted on the same post as the Versatile Blogger and I refer you again to that post for all the nominees I made for this award and ditto on being faves of mine.
Finally, big thanks to FoodStories who has nominated me for a new award called The Illuminating Blogger. The rules for this one are:
Food Stories is pleased to present the Illuminating Blogger Award, a fabulous award that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers for illuminating, informative blog content.
Here’s how it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
Something random about me: I’m a huge fan of coffee and picky about the kind and the prep. I’m so in love with the coffee from La Coppa in Mill Valley, CA that I brought back five pounds of coffee in my suitcase plus two more pounds for friends I’ve enticed into the love… You can mail order but I saved a bundle and what’s a sore arm???
My nominees (I’m trying as always to present new ones but I’m losing track):
Since it’s AlphabeThursday and the letter today is “A”, this is my contribution for that too.